Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hope's Pictures and Measurements ~ After Week 1

So, here we are.  Time to post my pictures and measurements after the first week.  I absolutely LOVE Weight Watchers online as it has helped me keep track of my dietary intake and exercise.  I have really been thinking about what I put into my mouth, and as a result, have made better choices.  After one week of eating right and exercising, I feel like I should be skinny already, but the mirror shows me that I'm not, and that I still have a long way to go!  That being said, here are my pictures and stats...




Stats for week 1:
  • Weight:  197.4 lbs.
  • Waist:    41 in.
  • Hips:      46 in.
  • Bust:      43 in.
  • Arms:     14.5 in.
  • Thighs:   25.5
  • pants size:  18 (loose, but 16s are tight)                                                                                                                                    
post signature

1 comment:

Hope & Crystal said...

You are doing great!! Keep up the good work!! We're doing this!! ~Crystal