Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crystal's Goals

Well, Hope listed her goals...we have a lot of the same goals...so, here are mine. 

Short term goals:
  • Stay on track with my allotted points for the day. 
  • Track my food everyday
  • Exercise 30 (or more) minutes a day
  • I am allowing myself 1 rest day a week, Sunday
  • Drink more water
    • I'm doing 1/2 of my daily water plain and 1/2 Crystal Light, I don't really like plain water
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Cut out the Diet Coke
    • I'm getting there, already 4 days Diet Coke free!!
  • Take one day at a time
  • Lose at least 2 lbs a week
  • Have more energy
  • Take my vitamins every day
  • To be able to fit into the roller coasters comfortably when we go to Disney in April
  • Walk/run a 5K in May
Long term goals:
  • My ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs! 
    • That sounds like a huge goal and I'm not going to let that big number scare me.  I know it's possible if I set my mind to it!
  • To get into a single digit dress/skirt size
    • Haven't been in a single digit since the year Craig and I got married, 1998
  • Like Hope, my goal is to get up to 60 minutes of exercise a day
  • Participate in the local 5Ks with Hope
  • Make my kids and husband proud of me
  • Be happy with the way I look and feel
Super long term goal:
  • To run the 2012 One America Mini Marathon with my husband and brothers and Hope!!
I know each of these goal are attainable if I just keep my eyes focused on the prize, which is a healthier, happier me.  I look forward to crossing each one of these items off my list!

Tomorrow I will be posting what program (obviously Weight Watchers) I'm following and what steps I am taking to stay on that program.

~Crystal

2 comments:

Hope & Crystal said...

Crystal, I love your goals! I need to add a single digit clothing size to mine as well! You also cracked me up with the roller coaster comment! We're on our way!
~Hope

Hope & Crystal said...

The single digit clothing size is a big one for me. I haven't been in a single digit in 12 years. ~Crystal