Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A confession

Let me just start off by saying I don't know what happened today...I don't know if it was the rain...or the fact that the kids were home from school...or if it was because I was just feeling blah...I had a 69...yes you read that right 69 point day!!!  YIKES!!!  WOWSERS!!!  UH-OH!!!  Let me also say, I am human and I have weaknesses.  One of them right now is the boxes of Girl Scout cookies that are in my house.  I HAVE GOT TO GET THESE THINGS OUT OF HERE!!!  LIKE YESTERDAY!!!  I was doing so well too...this just proves even with the best of intentions we all have weaknesses.  I don't know what triggered me to do it...I just did it...I ATE A WHOLE BOX OF GIRL SCOUT SAMOAS COOKIES!!  There I said it...I feel better...not really.  You see my pattern in the past is...well, you've messed up...you might as well give up...you can't do this.  NOT ANYMORE!!!  I counted them...I turned it around the next day and got right back on it...I even have managed to stay within my weekly points range and have 4 weekly points left over...we'll see if it shows up on the scale tomorrow though.  So, here's my horribly awful food journal for Monday.

15 Samoa cookies 31 points...AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!  NNNNNOOOOO!!!

Total for the day 69 points
I had to use 32 of my weekly points...which leaves me with 4 weekly points for the next two days...I'm going to try not to use them.
I did manage to get in all my liquids, milks, vitamin, oil, fruits and veggies.  But alas no exercise today...

I did it... I can't take it back...what's done is done...moving on...excuse the moment of weakness...
~Crystal

4 comments:

jamie said...

I had to laugh when I read your post, because I could so see myself doing the same thing! In fact I have many times in the past eaten a whole box of Girl Scout cookies. This year I have vowed not to eat any GS cookies! But I could overeat on anything... even saltine crackers, how sad is that? The important part is that you are not giving up. Here's to a new day :)

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I pondered whether or not to post this, but I'm human. I did and I moved on. ~Crystal

Hope said...

Proud of you for getting back into the swing of things. No matter WHAT happens, we have to keep going and NEVER give up!

Elizabeth said...

As long as you don't lose count....