Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crystal's End of Week One Photos

Well, here we are at the end of week 1 and the start of week 2.  I saw an 8 inch decrease in size so I was expecting to be able to really see it in the photos.  I can't really tell much difference. 
I know it's only the first week.  I'm looking forward to seeing what I look like after a month or two months.  I stopped posting my food journal and I think I need to start doing that again.  It helped me stay accountable knowing that people would read it.  I will start again starting with tomorrows food journal.  I'm still keeping my journal and making good decisions, but maybe having it on the blog will help me in keeping those good decisions going.
~Crystal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does usually take more like a month of doing it for it to really show in pictures. However, I can see a change in the side view. You're doing great!
~Andrea

Hope said...

Your side view looks awesome, and I can tell in your face/neck too. Good idea to have a side by side comparison. You are looking good! Keep it up!