Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crystal's Weigh In Days

My weigh in days will be every Thursday, whether good or bad, I'll be posting what I lost and hopefully didn't gain.  After much discussion and thought I will not be posting my weight just yet.  I feel like it's too big of a number to put out there and I am going to keep this number to myself for a while.  I think once I get past a certain number I will be more free to share the starting weight number, but for now I'm going to just be posting how many lbs gained or lost.  So, that being said.  This Thursday, 2/17/11 I gained 3.8lbs from the last time I had weighed in at Weight Watchers on 1/27/11.  Hopefully this is the last time I will see a gain this big ever again.  I am also keeping an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my weight, my measurements and my mileage walked.  I hope to see the weight and measurements go down and the mileage just keep going up.  Along with our monthly photo I will be checking my measurements monthly to see how that is coming along.
~Crystal

No comments: