Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hope- Starting Weight Watchers

I signed up for Weight Watchers online yesterday.  It was only a little over $50 for a three month membership. That makes it worth it to me to have a place to keep track of my food intake and daily exercise.  I only get 29 points per day, so I have to reevaluate the way I eat...no shocker there!  I'm still learning the ins and outs of the program, and Crystal is a big help.  I love taking this journey with her as she is very encouraging. 
I love to snack, which probably relates to boredom.  I knew that if I couldn't find snacks to fit the program, it would mean bad news for me.  I still need a little something between meals, both in the morning and the afternoon.  Luckily, I came across these:


They are crunchy, yummy goodness!  I am heading out tomorrow to see if I can find some more snacks that won't kill my program.  I'll let you know what I find.

~Hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying I'm encouraging! I feel that way about you too! Those stix are great for a snack. I love them!! Keep up the good work!!