Friday, July 8, 2011

WOW! I'm feeling good today!

I don't know if it's a new determination or what.  Here's what I've done already today:
Good health Guidelines
Activity
.75 mile jog in 10 minutes = 3 AP
1 mile walk in 15 minutes = 2 AP
100 sit ups = 1 AP
Shoulder press w/5 lb kettlebell
50 x each arm for a total of 100
Leg lifts w/5 lb kettlebell
50 x each leg for a total of 100
Knee lifts w/5 lb kettlebell
25 x each leg for a total of 50 = 1 AP
Water
I've had 40 oz (5 cups) already
Milks
I've had 1 serving (vanilla WW smoothie packet) in my smoothie
I'll have the other in my iced coffee
Fruits & Vegetables
ALL IN ALREADY
These were in my smoothie
2 cups of berries = 4 servings
3 cups of spinach = 3 servings
Banana = 1 serving
Total of 8 servings of F&V!!!
Healthy oil
2 tsp olive oil in my smoothie
Can't even taste it at all!

I still need to take my vitamins and finish my water for the day, but I'd say that's a great start by 10 am!
~Crystal

2 comments:

Hope said...

WOW! You really are motivated! It was good to see you yesterday. I can tell that seeing Ben was just what you needed! You are knocking it out of the park!

stacy said...

WTG! I wish I could keep up with you!!! Sounds like you're on the right track now...go Crystal!!!