Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer

I think it is so true what they say about the lazy days of summer.  I had every intention of "going back to school" not as the fat mom.  But sometimes the best laid plans fail.  It's been so hot here the only activity I've been getting is short bike rides and leisure swimming.  I don't really count the swimming since all we do is basically float around.  I've been just downright LAZY!!!  Going to bed late = not getting up early while it's somewhat cool to exercise outside = eating late for breakfast/lunch/dinner = not wanting to do anything = eating whatever is in sight = GAINING!!!  I'm hoping once school starts and we settle back into a routine things will get better.  My husband and I made a deal that once school starts we'll get up early and while he runs I'll bike to build up my stamina and then eventually maybe I can run with him.  For now I'll continue to be lazy and enjoy what little time I have left with my kiddos before they head back to school.
~Crystal

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

See you Thursday.....
E

Hope said...

Lazy doesn't even begin to describe my summer!