Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crystal is Crazy!!!

Oh my goodness!  Crystal had me cracking up over that last post!  Well, here I am!  A lot has happened since I last posted.  I turned 40!!  I am one of five in my family that have or will turn forty this year.
My cousin, Chad, me, my husband, Kenny, my twin sister, Heather, and her husband, Kevin
  If I had to turn 40, at least I was in good company!
I haven't exercised at all since my last post and my eating has been out of control!  I ate to celebrate my husband's birthday, my birthday, and my son, Ethan's, third birthday.  I went to Shipshewana and bought an Amish cookbook.  Yeah, that's just what I needed.  A whole book dedicated to providing delicious recipes for all kinds of carbs like pies, cakes, cookies, breads, etc.....

See...

Here's the cookbook!


Here's the new mixer I bought to make the recipes that I shouldn't be eating!


And these are the delicious peanut butter cookies that I made using both of them!
What the heck?
I not only fell off of the wagon, but someone backed it up and ran over me a few times with it.

So that's a little bit of what I've been up to.
I think I better get back on it, don't you?

Thanks for the encouragement, Crystal!
You are too FUNNY!

3 comments:

Hope & Crystal said...

LOL!! Sorry to call you out! I was missing you! That's too funny about falling off the wagon and then being ran over a few times! We need to remotivate each other! Those cookies do look good though! ~Crystal

Elizabeth said...

It is a good thing the wagon doesn't kill us, that is all I will say about that!
I love Amish cookbooks...I have a collection....and that is all I will say about that as well!
Happy Birthday...life gets better with age, enjoy.

Elizabeth

stacy said...

Happy Birthday! We did miss you, hope you will be back! And, yes Crystal is FUNNY!