Thursday, July 28, 2011

NSV!!! {Non-scale Victory}

I just have to post this!  I dug a jean skirt out of the closet that I've tried on a couple of times, but it was just too tight.  Then I tried it on again this week and it fit!!  I came out and my daughter says, "Ooh!  That's a cute skirt, is it new?" (she liked the detail on the side) I told her it wasn't and that I had dug it out of the closet and hadn't been able to wear it for a while.  She said, "Congratulations Mommy!" and gave me a huge hug.  That is better than any number on a scale!  I'm glad that my kids are noticing changes in me and are so supportive of me!!
~Crystal

4 comments:

Tricia Williams said...

What a hudge accomplishment!!! Way to go Shara-Lynn on noticing too :) Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tricia!! Hope you're doing well on your journey too!

stacy said...

You looked pretty darn cute in your 'new-old' skirt too! And I loved the flip-flops. In case you didn't notice~~several people at the WW meeting commented on how nice you looked.

Hope said...

Looks good! Shara-Lyn is the best little cheerleader ever!