Friday, July 29, 2011

Miles yet to go

Since starting this blog I have been keeping track of all the activity that I do.  I use RunKeeper a lot, I have it as an app on my phone but you can also go to RunKeeper's website and track your activities.  It's so nice that it tracks the mileage and the time it takes me to finish and also figures your calories that you burn.

So far this year I have logged 152+ miles!  I love that I've been keeping track because this time last year I hadn't done near that amount of mileage.  I definitely am more active this year than I've ever been in the last several years.  Obviously having this blog has helped, but you also have to want to incorporate some kind of activity in your life. 

Over the summer months the activity has slacked off, but I will be picking it back up.  Especially with several 5Ks that I have on my list that I want to do.  I have many miles to go, but love seeing those miles rack up!
~Crystal

Disclaimer:  I'm not affiliated in any way with RunKeeper.com nor was I compensated to give them a good review.  It's just the app that I use that I like the best.

2 comments:

stacy said...

One step at a time, it all adds up! You're doing great, I'm really proud of you!

Hope said...

That's a lot of miles. Good job!