Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crystal's Weigh in and Measurements 5/14/11 (Long overdue)

Wow!  It's been a long time since I've posted anything!  It's also been a long time since I've officially weighed in at WW.  I've been working on Thursdays and I don't really like any other meeting.  I'll definitely be back to regularly scheduled Thursday weigh-ins this week.  So here was the official numbers from May 14th...seems like forever ago.  I was down to 233 which was 0.6 of a pound.  But I was happy with that.  No longer am I going to say that it's only -0.6 lbs.  It's a loss and that's all that matters to me!  Plus I'm really starting to notice it in my clothes and I had to buy new bras...TMI right?

Oh, my these photos are going to be the death of me.  I was doing so well to take them faithfully every week, but have really slacked off in that area too.  But as I'm looking at these pictures next to each other, I am noticing big changes.  For one thing the green shirt I was able to shop in my closet and was able to wear it again.  This was a favorite of mine until the middle band just accentuated my stomach area in all the wrong ways.  It looks much better now than it did 12 weeks ago!  I also look at the first set of photos and see a very unhappy person.  The second set, while I'm still not happy with where I am, I am much happier than I was 12 weeks ago with myself.

On to the measurements...this is what shocked me.  I might not have had a huge loss at the scale, but I lost a total of 5 1/2 inches!  Let me break it down for you!

Chest ~ 40 1/2" ~ down 1" from last time
down 8 1/2" total
Hips ~ 50 ~ down 1/4" from last time
down 6" total
Waist ~ 38 ~ down 3" from last time
down 10" total
Arms ~ 15 ~ stayed the same
down 2" total
Thighs ~ 23 ~ down 1" from last time
down 6" total
Calves ~ 16 3/4" ~ down 1/4" from last time
down 1 1/4" total
For a total of 5 1/2"
Grand total of 33 3/4" for 12 weeks!

Looking back at this has given me some motivation that I was doing something right and I just need to get back on track and pick up where I left off!
~Crystal

1 comment:

Hope said...

The green shirt looks amazing, and I can tell that you are a lot happier. I need new bras too. Right now, I am wearing them with dents in the tops of the cups because I don't fill them out anymore. Ha! It looks ridiculous! Congrats on all of the lost inches!