Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weigh in 6/16/11 & 6/23/11 (Crystal)

I somehow missed blogging about my weigh in last week.  I don't know how I missed that considering it was the first time I had lost since May 12th!  Like I said though, I had no one to blame but myself.  I wasn't trying and was falling back into that rut of, Why should I do this? This isn't working for me?  I'm bored...I even missed 2 meetings from the May 12th meeting until June 2nd! 

Anyway...I weighed in thinking it would be the same as it had been for the previous 3 weigh-ins.  I went into the meeting and sat down and after sitting there for a few minutes I finally decided to look at my weight log book.  Down 0.8 lb!  I was SO happy!  I still wasn't doing EVERYTHING that I should be doing (and I'm still not 100%), but it was better than nothing or staying the same.  I was able to get my 5% lost out of hock and that made me feel pretty good!  If you don't know WW sets small goals for you to achieve.  The first one is 5% of your starting weight.  My 5% was 13 lbs and I did that on 6/16 with my weigh in of 232.2 lbs down a total of 13.4 lbs lost.

Today's weigh in I was expecting a little bit of the same thing, but was pleasantly surprised with a 0.4 lb loss.  A loss is a loss is a loss!  Down to 231.8 for a total of 13.8 lbs lost.

Slowly but surely I'm chipping away at this...even if it's 0.4 lb at a time.  Slow and steady wins the race or in this case keeps the fat off!
~Crystal

No comments: