Monday, June 6, 2011

Walked a 5K for fun!

I walked my subdivision tonight.  Twice around, including all cul-de-sacs and the entrance is the distance of a 5K.  I walked the first time around with Kenny and the boys in the stroller.  Ethan and Jacob got a little fussy toward the end, so Kenny took them in to give them a bath and get them ready for bed, while I continued the second lap around.  I think that I am going to run every other day, and walk the days inbetween.  My goal is a 5K every day.  Ethan, my little two year old, has really taken an interest in running.  He loves to get out of the stroller and run like crazy.  He tripped and scraped up his knee tonight, but then popped up and started running again.  I love to see him so active!  He may be my little running buddy one day!
~Hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great!