Thursday, June 23, 2011

WWED (What would Elizabeth Do?)

I have the greatest WW leader EVER!  I'm not saying that just because she read this blog either.  I have been a member of WW since 2001.  That's 10 years in case you're counting!  You'd think by now I would be super skinny and know everything there is to know about losing weight and being fit...I DON'T.  I've had my ups and downs with my weight loss journey, mostly my weight has been up and my motivation down, but through it all Elizabeth has been there motivating me and encouraging me all the way.  I don't know what I would do without her.  We've laughed together, we've cried together, she's seen my kids grow up...shoot they probably know as much about WW as I do.  We were just talking about this today in the meeting.  When you know you're eating something you shouldn't and you wonder to yourself, "What would Elizabeth think?" or "What would Elizabeth do in this situation?"  She talked about how I had taken a picture of her and I said maybe I need that picture on my refrigerator, cabinets, the fridge out in the garage and the deep freezer in the garage.  I do have her permission to share said photo with you all so hopefully she won't kill me for this!  So, without further adu...my wonderful and loving WW leader Elizabeth!!!
She really isn't as mean as she looks...honest!  She did this at my request over a year ago and this is the photo I should have posted everywhere!  It might make me think twice and think WWED?

LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!!!  YOU'RE THE BEST!!!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DOWN ALL THESE YEARS WITHOUT YOU GUIDING ME AND ENCOURAGING ME TO STICK WITH IT!!!
~Crystal

1 comment:

stacy said...

I need this picture of Elizabeth on my peanut butter jar LOL!!!