Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm still here... (Hope)

Oh my goodness!  I have not had any sort of physical activity since the Weight Watchers 5K walk with Crystal two Saturdays ago, AND I have not kept track of WW points for over a month!  And scale?  What's that?  I have actually been afraid to weigh myself, because I thought for sure that I had gained at least half of what I lost back.  I'm am getting back on track today (again!) so I finally stepped back on the scale.  It still read 181.6.  I can't believe that with all of the junk I have been eating and lack of exercise, that I haven't gained any weight back.  My husband says it's because my metabolism is still high from all of the prior exercising.  I guess I dodged a bullet there!  I just need to get back to exercising before it slows back down again and the pounds start piling on. From here on out, I am going to weigh in every week, no excuses!  I can't believe that I wasted a whole month!  Ugh!  I am hitting the treadmill tonight (When the little guys are in bed).
Just wanted to let you all know that I am back and will post more frequent updates.  Hopefully, with smaller numbers!
~Hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it's like I wrote this! I was just about to post almost the exact same thing! This month has been horrible, but I know we can turn it around and make it better!