Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hope's Weigh In ~ March 26, 2011

I apologize for not posting pictures the last couple of weeks, but I have been super busy and just haven't had the time.  I think I might just take measurements and post pictures once a month.  I will continue to post my weight on Saturdays. (That's quick and easy!)



I lost 2.8 pounds this week and have lost a total of 13.2.  Getting back on track this week has paid off.  I am running jogging at least 2 miles a day in preparation for the 5K in May.  So far, I have lost a total of 1.5" in my waist, 2" in my hips, 1" in my bust, 0.5" in my arms, 1.5" in my thighs, and 2 dress sizes.  It's only been a little over a month and I feel so much healthier already.  I can't wait to see my results in another month or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Hope! Your stomach looks flat in the middle pic! You are doing amazing! I am so getting back on track this week. No more breaks for me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope said...

Thanks, Crystal! I just read that you did 2 miles in 28 minutes! Way to go!