Thursday, March 10, 2011

A big thank you!!

I just have to say a big thank you to everyone that is reading this blog and is commenting on what we have to say.  I have to admit that when we started this blog I didn't think we would inspire or encourage any but ourselves.  After reading the comments that have been nothing but supportive, I can say I was wrong.  People are reading our blog and are saying the nicest of things.  We are getting support from so many different people and places.  All the comments are so helpful on those days when you're just not feeling good about your eating or exercise for the day.  It also helps when you see people that read the blog and they say such supportive things.  I got so many nice words today at my morning Weight Watcher meeting.  I have to say thank you to Stacy, Peggy and my leader Elizabeth for all the nice words that you say and all the encouragement that you all have given me.  Thank you to all of our followers, even if you're following anonymously.
~Crystal

3 comments:

jamie said...

I love to read your blog. It inspires me to do better each day. Keep up the good work ladies!

Anonymous said...

Crystal,
Lovin the blog too~ I check it a couple times a day to see how you're doing!

Carrie Dean

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jamie and Carrie! I'm glad we are inspiring others. We may not do everything right, but we're trying to be better with our food and fitness choices.