Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crystal's weigh in 3/24/11

This post is a little late, but better late than never.  So, I weighed in last Thursday.  I knew it wasn't going to be good since I had basically taken most of the week off.  I was pleasantly surprise when I had only gained 0.8 lbs.  I know a gain isn't good, but I feel like this was a controlled gain considering the way my week went.  I did however lose 1 3/4" more this week so that to me makes up for the 0.8 lb gain.  I'm not happy with the gain, but it could have been a whole lot worse.  Here's the breakdown of measurements:
Chest 42.5" stayed the same
Hips 51.5" lost 1"
Waist 42.5" gained 1/2"
Arms 15.5" stayed the same
Thighs 25 3/4" lost 0.8"
Calves 17" lost 1/2"
Lost a total of 1 3/4" for a total of 22 1/4" lost
 Down 5.6 lbs total for 5 weeks.  I'm not happy about this number, but I'm more happy with the inches.  Starting to notice changes in the pictures.  I'm happy with that too!  Here's to a better week!
~Crystal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can really tell a difference in the pictures, Crystal! Keep up the good work!
~Andrea

Hope said...

There is a HUGE difference in the side view pics! Way to go!

stacy said...

Looking good! You're doing a fantastic job, be proud of how great you're doing. I'm so happy for you, and proud of you too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all of you! All the comments help motivate and keep me going!