Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hope's Weigh In ~ March 19, 2011

Sorry for getting this post out late, but I have been super busy lately.  I also don't have my pictures, but hope to have them tomorrow.  I had been doing very well with with my eating and exercising on the treadmill, that is, until I got shin splints.  I have not been on the treadmill since Wednesday, and I did not stick to my points the last three days.  I figured that after a month of hitting it hard, I would take a little break, and then back to the grind on Monday.  That being said, here is the damage:

Weight:  191 lbs.  (+1.6 from last week)
I lost a half an inch each in my thighs, arms, and hips, but I gained a half an inch in my waist. 

I'm not too worried about it since I ate three pieces of pepperoni pizza Friday night and ate a cupcake on Saturday.  That, along with the lack of exercise, made a difference.  I am not puzzled or shocked.  After a much needed break from being so serious, I will be back at it tomorrow.
~Hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least it was a controlled gain and it wasn't a huge gain. Sometimes a break is needed.