Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crystal's weigh in day

Well, today was the 2nd weigh in day for me..the end of week 2 weigh in.  Before I went to WW today I measured myself. 

Here's the breakdown of my measurements:
  • -1/2" in my chest
  • -1/2" in my hips
  • -1/2" in my waist
  • -1/2" in my arms
  • -1 1/2" in my thighs
  • -1/4" in my calves
    • Total 3 3/4"!!!
      • Total for the 2 weeks 11 3/4"
Now on to my weight...I have to say I was a little disappointed...I know I shouldn't be because a loss is a loss, but I just thought I'd see a bigger number this week.  I lost 1.4 lbs...so now I'm down to 244.8 lbs.  I'm not letting this slow me down or stop me.  I'm going to keep on keeping on and hope to see the number go down little by little each week.  On to week 3!! 

P.S. I think I need a pat on the back...I am 18 days Diet Coke sober!!  I have also exercised every day but 2 out of the last 2 weeks.  Making lifestyle changes!!

2 comments:

Hope said...

Crystal, you are doing a great job. The inches are really coming off, and you are SO right about a loss being a loss. Congrats on being diet Coke "sober"! That is the one thing I haven't been able to give up just yet. I know how tough it is, so you do deserve a pat on the back, maybe even two or three! Keep up the good work and bring on week 3!

Elizabeth said...

An addiction is an addiction, people who don't have it, do not get the diet drink thing. Way to go!
E