Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spinach Stuffed Shells

Here's another recipe I found and tried from Skinny Taste's website.  I decided to try the spinach stuffed shells with meat sauce.  They were time consuming to make, but well worth it.  Three shells with a little bit of sauce is 8 points+.  I didn't have enough filling to fill all the shells so I was able to have 4 shells for what I figured on the Points+ calculator for 10 points.  You should check Gina's website to for the exact points values and measurements.
This wasn't something that my kids liked, but I did tell them they had to eat one to try it.  They did and decided it wasn't their favorite.  Craig liked it and I had enough left over to make 3 helpings and I put them in the freezer for a quick lunch or dinner for later.  This was a keeper in my book, but for Craig and I only.
~Crystal

No comments: