Saturday, March 26, 2011

A much needed break

I hate to say this, but I'm kind of glad I got sick.  It must have been my body telling me to take a break.  I've been going full throttle on Weight Watchers and have been doing so good.  I just needed a break.  So, I may be weak for taking a break, but I needed it.  I don't know what it was, I just needed a few days off from exercising, from eating 100% right and from tracking.  But after weighing in I do regret taking the break.  I'm not going to beat myself up for taking the break, I'm just going to get back in the saddle and jump back in with both feet and buckle down and get back to exercising and tracking all the good food I need to be eating.  Don't judge me for my moment of weakness!
~Crystal

3 comments:

Hope said...

I took a break last week too. We're entitled to take one every once in awhile. The important thing is that we didn't take an extended break. We are back to doin what we need to do.

Anonymous said...

Yes, back on it this week. Need to do my planning for the meals. That really worked well for me. Got to get back at it!!

stacy said...

Everyone needs a break sometimes, learning from it and getting back on track are what count. As Jean Nidetch says "The only way you fail is if you quit trying." I know you're not a quitter!Have a great OP week, you're doing great!!