Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hope's Weigh In ~ March 12, 2011

Happy weigh in day!!  I don't have pictures to post yet, but I will try to get that done this afternoon after my husband gets home from work.  I do, however, want to share my weigh in results with you.

My stats for the week of March 12:

Weight:   189.4 (-4 lbs, -12 lbs total)

Arms:      14 in. (-0.5 in., -0.5 in. total)

Hips:       44.5 in.(-1.5 in., -1.5 in. total)

Bust:       41in. (-1 in., -2 in. total)

Waist:     39.5 in. (-1 in., -1.5 in. total)

Thighs:    24.5 in. (-0.5 in., -1 in. total)

Dress/Pant Size:  16 (-2 total)

Total inches lost:  8.5 in.

I am so happy to finally see the inches coming off as well as the pounds.  I talked to my mom yesterday, and she told me that she and my dad could tell a difference in my weight when they saw me on Thursday.  It was so nice to hear.  I still have a long way to go, but I do feel that weighing 150 by my birthday on July 4th is  an attainable goal.  I have increased my running time on the treadmill and can almost run 1/2 mile without stopping now.  Training to run the 5K has really helped to shed the pounds.  Last week, I logged 30 activity points, which is more than 1 day's worth of food.  It feels good to be taking charge of my life again, and feeling that if I want to do something, I will just do it.  I am actually looking forward to this summer and all of the outdoor activities with the kids.

Remember how I bought jeans last weekend in a smaller size?  They are already too loose!  I have to wear a belt to keep them up.  When I logged my numbers into the Weight Watchers Weight Tracker this morning, a window popped up to congratulate me on losing 5% of my starting weight, but then also said that I was losing weight faster than recommended, and that I could consult a doctor for suggestions on slowing down my weight loss.  I don't think that I will be doing that!  I am not doing anything unhealthy.  I am following the Weight Watchers points guidelines and training for a 5K, so I will just leave it at that, and celebrate the lost inches and pounds. 

Well, there you have my weigh in results, and I will try to post pictures later today, possibly tonight.
~Hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well Hope! I am so happy for you and the accomplishments that you've achieved already! We're doing this! We're making our lives better!