Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hope's Weigh In ~ April 2, 2011

I weighed in this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find that I lost 4.6 lbs. this week, bringing my total up to 17.8 pounds lost.  I am feeling so much healthier and energetic, which I attribute to better dietary choices and jogging.  My weight now, is 183.6, which is still a lot, but I hope to work super hard this week and reach the 170s by next Saturday.  I only need to lose about 14 more pounds to be in the 160s.  I have not seen the 160s since my daughter was two or three. (She is now 15.)  I am determined to shed this weight once and for all!  I don't want to lose the weight only to have it eventually creep back up on me.  I'm going to keep on keepin' on! 
~Hope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing so well! You have been sticking with it and you look great!

Hope said...

Thank you, Crystal. You're doing great too. : )