Sunday, April 3, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane!

I do know when I'll be back though!  I am so ready for a vacation!  I am leaving with my kiddos and going to Florida for the next week!  My CPA hubby has to stay here and finish out tax season and we are going to miss him while we're gone and he's here working hard.  I am surprising my kids with two days at Disney World while we're in Florida.  I am excited about trying to implement this diet lifestyle change into my vacation.  I'm going to be updating the blog regularly as I have time and I will be posting my food choices and I hope to not struggle too much with making good choices.  I already have made a positive decision about something I thought I wanted to eat as soon as we got to our resort on Disney property.  At the Pop Century they have a cheesecake that has red velvet cake on the bottom.  I thought I wanted it after seeing it, but the more and more I think about it I've decided that I would rather have a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar or Mickey ice cream sandwich.  I feel like I've already made a good choice without actually being there!  I've also voice my concerns to my mother-in-law about having fresh fruits and veggies and she said they have plenty of farmers markets around where they are.  I bought a new pedometer so I can track how many activity points I'm earning from all the walking we'll be doing.  I have also found a WW meeting close to where my in-laws live and plan on attending if time permits.  If I don't post on vacation I will be sure to post when I get back on how I did.
~Crystal

2 comments:

stacy said...

You CAN do it Crystal! Just keep in mind to track, track & yes track. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stacy! You are always such a great source of encouragement!