Friday, April 22, 2011

Crystal's weigh in and measurements 4/21/11

Well, I haven't weighed in officially at WW since before we left for our vacation to Florida on 3/31/11...that's been a while ago!  I thought I had lost on vacation, but didn't know if I had maintained that loss since I've been back.  I've been doing this for 9 weeks and think that I have made significant changes to my lifestyle and the choices that I make.  I have gotten a few comments on the way that I look.  Most people say they notice the change in my face the most.  I'm glad that I am looking and feeling better.  Now down to business!  I weighed in this week and lost 4.2 lbs for a total of 12 lbs.  I am very happy with that!  I have also lost a total of 5 1/4" since before vacation for a total of 28 1/4" overall!  Here are the newest photos:

Here is the breakdown of my measurements:
Chest: 41 1/2"
Down 1" for a total of 7 1/2"
Hips: 50 1/4"
Down 1 1/4" for a total of 5 3/4"
Waist: 41"
Down 1" for a total of 7"
Arms: 15"
Down 1/2" for a total of 2"
Thighs: 24"
Down 1 1/2" for a total of 5"
Calves: 17"
Down 0" for a total of 1"

The most important thing to me is that I am feeling better and looking better.  The better I look the better I feel.  I probably could have lost more by now, but I am happy with my progress.  I'm doing this at my own pace and am not stressing over the small mistakes I may make.
~Crystal

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, Crystal! You made it through vacation. You are an inspiration to me!

Hope & Crystal said...

Thanks Elizabeth! I really appreciate that! ~Crystal

Hope said...

Wow, Crystal! I can really tell a difference from your before pictures! The middle picture especially! I am so proud of you. We have both had ups and downs, but we are determined not to let the downs keep us down. You are looking fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hope! You look so good too! We are doing it, maybe a little slower than we'd like, but we are looking fabu"less"! Thanks for doing this with me! You've been an inspiration to me!

stacy said...

Wow Crystal, a picture is worth a thousand words! I can see such a difference. I know you are feeling it~~it's a good feeling huh?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stacy! It does feel good to look better and feel better!