Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crystal's weigh in ~ March 31, 2011

This is a few days late.  I've been trying to get all packed up and ready to take my kiddos to Florida for Spring Break!  My poor hubby has to stay here and work, but I am excited for the time away! 

Now on to business!  Well, it was the end of the 6th week of doing this diet lifestyle change.  I was pleasantly surprised with the scale at WW!  I was expecting either to stay the same or to only lose a little.  When I looked at my weight record I was so happy.  Down another 2.8 lbs!  So now I'm down a total of 7.8 lbs total.  I am a little behind Hope, but I know every one's bodies are different and everyone loses weight at a different rate. 
I know that the "from behind" picture looks weird with my arms out like that, but I had to show the difference in my waist!  It is shrinking every week!  I didn't notice it until this week!

I was only down another 3/4", but I knew this had to slow down at some point.  I am down a total of 23" over my whole body!  This is amazing to me!  People are starting to notice too, which makes me feel good!  I am feeling better about myself and the way I look and feel.
~Crystal

No comments: