Friday, April 8, 2011

No weigh in this week

Since I am on vacation I will not have a weigh in day or measurements for this week. I have been keeping track of my foods and exercise and have been exercising every day. I even tried to jog yesterday, but it was so humid I couldn't catch my breath. I did walk 1.7 miles in 30 minutes. Not my best time, but I got it in. Then I went for a swim and did some laps and some leg exercises in the water. I was going to try to go to a WW meeting while I was here, but I just haven't had the time. I've really been aware of the choices I've been making on this trip. I haven't been depriving myself, but I haven't been binging just because I'm on vacation. It's been a good trip and I am enjoying my time away with my kiddos and am enjoying the time with my mother-in-law and my father-in-law. We are heading to the Gulf of Mexico to go to the beach today. I love it here it's so relaxing! It's so nice to get up and have some fresh fruit and a cup of coffee on the screened in porch with a nice Florida breeze blowing in. I may not be back! LOL!
~Crystal


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

stacy said...

Sounds like you have a great plan and are sticking to it. Being aware of our choices is half the battle, sounds like that too you have under control. You're doing an awesome job!

Elizabeth said...

This is the real test of how in the game your head is...vacation! Sounds like you are doing great. Proud of you, especially with the exercise. The humidity does make a big difference. See you later this week!

Elizabeth said...

You two need to post...I am going through withdrawal....

Hope & Crystal said...

I have a couple of posts lined up and ready to go. You might get sick of all the posting! ~Crystal