Thursday, August 11, 2011

In the Ring...

Introducing:

In corner 1...

 from the outskirts of Terre Haute, IN...

weighing in at 192.2 lbs...

Hope, "THE MUFFIN TOP", Massey

Opponent:

Lurking around every corner...

Obesity

Join Hope as she knocks out obesity with a left hook to Diet Coke, a right hook to carbs, and a 1-2 punch to sweets!

So, I finally joined Weight Watchers today and attended an actual meeting.  Much to my horror, I found out that my scale is a little off, and I weigh more than I thought I did!  School starts for my kids on Tuesday, so I hope to resume a somewhat scheduled life with more discipline.  (I kind of went hog wild for the summer, which I don't recommend doing.)  Well, the summer's over, so here's to moving down a weight class or two!

~Hope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I laughed when I read this!! But it is so good!! We need to knock out these bad habits we developed over the summer. I was doing so well with the Diet Coke and I've started having them again, not as many, but it just takes one.

Danny and Brittney said...

Hope, You are hilarious. I am rootin for ya!!!! You go girl