Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting called out

Two posts in one day! Crazy!

I had to blog this though!

My husband is the most supportive, loving, kind, patient, the list goes on and on. He never says anything bad about me or my weight loss journey. Tonight he called me out though. I was looking in the mirror as we were getting ready for church and I looked at my stomach and told him that I needed to get rid of the fat.  I told him I've gained almost all my weight back and he told me that's what happens when you quit exercising. I said that's what happens when you stop keep track of what you eat too.

Now before you get a bad impression of him, I'll just say this and I don't know if I have ever said this or not...HE IS RIGHT!!! I've let myself go this past month and have almost put back on what it took me 6 months to lose.  He was right to call me out, I was just shocked that he did it.  He has NEVER EVER said anything to me when I've complained about my weight or my struggles with my weight.  I'm actually kind of glad he did, because it snapped me back to reality.

So, here's to getting called out!
~Crystal

1 comment:

stacy said...

Sometimes we all need a reality check. Hang in there, you'll get there!