Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do not skip weigh-ins, Do not skip weigh-ins, Do not skip weigh-ins!!!

I need to write this 100 times, like they did on Little House on the Prairie!!
Do not skip weigh-ins
Do not skip weigh-ins
Do not skip weigh-ins
etc.....

By skipping weigh-ins I think, "Oh, it didn't happen!"  Well guess what...it did!!! 

Weighed in this week and it wasn't good!!

Starting weight: 245.6
Last weeks weight (actually 2 weeks ago):  231.2
Current weight: 233.2
Gain/loss: +2.0
Total gain/loss:  -12.4
Pounds to 10%:  12.6
Pounds to short term goal:  34.2
Pounds to long term goal:  73.2

Every week I go down, then I go up in weight.  Nothing consistent, just back and forth.  I feel like I'm on a weight loss see saw!!

Got to get back on track!!
~Crystal

1 comment:

Hope said...

I'm on the other side. Maybe we should both get off and try the slide. With that, you can only go down!