Monday, August 8, 2011

Hope's Weigh In

Oh my!  I don't think that I have weighed in for three months!  I have been dreading getting on the scale for two reasons:
  1. I haven't been active at all!
  2. I have been baking and eating whatever I want, whenever I want!
Let's just say that the summer has not been good to me in regards to exercising and eating right.  June was so rainy that it was hard to get out and do anything, and then July was so hot that I hated to even venture out to the mailbox!

The kids start back to school in a week, so I will be going full force once again.  I weighed myself today to see what the damage was, and was surprised to find that I have only gained 5 pounds in the last 3 months.  I feel as though I have gained about 20!  I plan on going to a Weight Watchers meeting on Thursday, and also possibly joining a gym.  It's so hard, with four kids, to find time to do anything, but I am going to try.  There is an Anytime Fitness here in town, so that should help.  I can schedule time at the gym around my husband's busy schedule. 

I would like to say that it's time to saddle up and put my big girl britches on, but I'm actually trying to rid my life of those!  Anyhoo, I'll check back in soon with some progress (I hope!).

Current weight:  186.6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm ready to get back on it! I'm ready for a routine! That's good that your gain wasn't as bad as you thought it would be! Can't wait to see you Thursday!