Friday, August 19, 2011

Hope's Weigh In

I attended a Weight Watchers meeting again yesterday.  I didn't track any of my food last week, but made better decisions.  I lost 3.2 pounds, which brings my weight to 189.  My goal is to weigh 150, so I have 39 pounds to go.  I would like to reach that goal by February 16...one year to the day that we started the blog.  It would be nice to meet that goal by Christmas, but February would be nice too.  There are about 4 months until Christmas and about 6 months until February.  If I can average 2 pounds a week, I will get there by Christmas!
Not only did I attend a meeting, but Crystal and I walked a 5K last night!  We can tell that neither one of us has held up with our exercising, but we got moving last night.  It was tempting to wrap it up after 2 miles, but we did the full 5K.  I was a hot, sweaty mess, but sometimes that feels sooo good.  As much as I hate to sweat, it makes me feel as though I've accomplished something.  I know it's ridiculous, but I actually feel skinnier after walking or jogging, even if it's just for one night. 
I don't think that I will be able to attend the WW meeting next week, but I will still weigh in.  That way, I will have an accurate post on my weight.  Here's to hoping that I'll weigh less than I do now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can achieve your goal! I know you can! We did great last night! I'm glad that we did the 5K and didn't stop!!

Hope said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Crystal!

Carolyn said...

Hope, haven't checked this blog in a while. First of all, don't forget - you are a mom and a wife. That comes with a pretty hefty price tag on your time. It is HARD to follow through on being active and doing this for yourself. Trust me - I know. I haven't worked out since June. And I think that was for 3 days that month.
I've been praying for your success and I KNOW you'll make it!

jillconyers said...

Congratulations Crystal! You're one of the winners of the Moeben Arm Sleeves! Check it out

[Fitness, Health and Happiness]