Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

As part of my new blogging schedule and themed posts, here on my thoughts on this Thursday...

As I sit here pondering what to type my thoughts wonder to why it is that I'm doing this whole weight loss thing and blogging about it. 

For one thing I HATE the way I look/feel.  I know we should be happy with ourselves, but I have been taking a good hard look at myself in the proverbial mirror and I do not like what I see.  Not only am I very much overweight, it just isn't pleasant to look at.  Then my mind starts to wonder to how I got like this.  I know it wasn't overnight, I'm no dummy!  I try to rack my brain and figure out how I have stayed like this.  Is it a lack of motivation, a lack of will-power, a lack of caring? 

WHO KNOWS!! 

All I can do is look at what I need to do to change the way I look/feel.  Thus, the reason I started this blog.  And while I haven't been doing what I should/need to do, I am doing my best to get back on track and get back to a more consistent and normal routine when it comes to exercise and eating right. 

So...those are my thoughts on this Thursday.
~Crystal

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I feel your pain Crystal and am right there with you. Maybe when I get back in a free weeks we can work out and go to meetings together.

stacy said...

If we only took as good of care of ourselves as we do our families we would probably be in better shape! Hang in there Crystal, you can do it!