Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tips on Tuesday

I don't have any wonderful over the top tips today (actually it's Wednesday I couldn't think of what to write yesterday).  But I did run across a recipe that I though was worth trying out.  I found this on one of the many weight loss blogs that I read and it was for Yummy Berry Cheesecake Smoothie.  I though, I love cheesecake and would love to drink anything that tasted like a cheesecake.  So, I gave it a go.
Very few things needed 
Yummy delicious berry smoothie

The only thing I would do differently is add a packet of Splenda or other non-calorie sweetener to it.  It needed just a hint of more sweetness.  I'm always up to try something once.

What's something new that you've tried lately?
~Crystal

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have been out of town and am playing catch up with your blog...glad to see you are back. My favorite tips for getting back in the swing are: eat something very healthy....my spinach smoothie or raw veggies with peanut butter are my go-to choices...or do 20 minutes of exercise....this is based on the 20minute workout segments on DVD's that I have. WW videos and Leslie Sansone being favorites.I hate to say it but we are just like computers....we need to reboot!!!!!
Miss you,
E