Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sensational Sunday

I've been MIA again lately...the busyness of life is getting in the way of me getting back on track the way I need to.  I expect almost too much from myself and when I don't succeed I feel defeated.

I was going back over some notes I've been taking at church and not to make this blog a spiritual thing, but I found something that related to life in general not just church life.  "If you don't expect anything, you get nothing."

This is so true!  If we expect to fail, we will fail.  If we expect to achieve, we will achieve. 

I've been coasting along not really trying and it's showing.  As of this post I have put almost all of the weight that I've lost over the last year back on.  I can look at this and feel defeated and give up or I can look at it and chose to move past it.  I am choosing to move past and move beyond it.  I WILL NOT let it get me down or keep me from losing focus. 

I'm sorry to anyone that has looked to me for motivation, but sometimes we all stumble and fall.  We just have to pull ourselves up by the proverbial bootstraps and move on.

I'm choosing to move on!  Come move on with me!
~Crystal

1 comment:

Libby Reel said...

It's like my doctor said, if losing weight & keeping it off was easy, no one would be overweight! I'm proud of you for choosing just to accept it & move forward. You have determination, so I know you will succeed in the end!