Monday, March 26, 2012

Motivational Monday

Yes, it's Monday.  Ho, hum day Monday!  We all could have used more weekend, but we have to face the fact that Monday comes around every week. 

How do you face Monday? 

Do you say, "The diet starts today"?  Do you look at it as a fresh start?  Or do you just absolutely dread Mondays?

Well, I say yes to all three. 

There is never enough weekend, and the fact that I ate bad over the weekend causes me to say that the diet starts back up on Monday, therefore I look at it as a fresh start and then I also dread it.

So much for motivational, right?!

Well, there has to be an end to the mentality that the diet starts on Monday.  In reality the diet never should have stopped.  You can eat what you like, but do so in moderation so that you don't ruin what you've worked so hard to achieve. 

Look to Monday as a fresh start, but look at it as a fresh start to the next step in your journey not as a starting over point.

Those are my motivational words on this Monday.
~Crystal

No comments: