Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Accidents happen

Well, yesterday I was in a car accident. I was on my way to work and bam!! I went on a wild ride ending up turn the opposite direction and in another lane. Thankfully no one was hurt although I am a little sore and am going to go to the doctor to make sure that I don't hurt myself working out. I wasn't able to eat much yesterday because my nerves were on edge and my stomach was in knots. I hope to get a clean bill of health at the doctor and return to exercise tomorrow.
~Crystal

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Keep me posted. Missed you Thursday.
E

Pamela said...

Totally missed this until now! So glad you are okay!

stacy said...

Glad you're ok, sorry it had to happen...not the way you want to keep from eating that's for sure. Be careful & take care!